|Mô tả công việc
||Masan Consumeris one of Vietnam’s largest local diversified FMCG companies. We manufacture and distribute a range of food and beverage products, including soya sauce, fish sauce, chili sauce, instant noodles, instant coffee, instant cereals and bottled beverages. We commenced operations in 2000 and have subsequently grown our product portfolio, domestic sales and distribution channels to establish a leading position in Vietnam’s branded consumer food and beverage product market. Masan Consumer has created and owns some of the most recognized and trusted consumer brands such as Chin-Su, Nam Ngu, Tam Thai Tu, Omachi, Kokomi, Vinacafé, Wake Up, Kachi and Vinh Hao through a strategy of putting Vietnamese consumers first.
Masan Groupwas announced as the number 1 company with operations in both the food and beverage sectors and number 6 overall for private sector companies in 2016 out of 500 companies in VNR500 – a program byVietnamnet.vn, a leading publication by the Ministry of Information and Communications. VNR500 rankings are based on independent assessments to measure outstanding achievements in production and business activities.
We have been implemented numbers of strategic initiatives to sustain our long term talent pipeline and one of the strategy isMasanYoung Entrepreneursprogram as follow:
We invite young & talented Vietnamese graduation who is holding Bachelor/Master Degree, having strong leadership potential & being inspired to enhance/improve the life of Vietnamese people to apply for our Young Entrepreneurs Program.
In 2017, Functions opened for welcoming young Vietnamese talents include:Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, Legal, Reasearch & Development (R&D), Supply ChainandManufacturing.
We accelerate well-planned & structural development to develop selected MYE through:
- Real Job training experiences
- Diversited business environment in FMCG industry
- Entrepreneurship ignition
- Significance personal growth and challence to becomeMASAN’s FUTURE LEADER.
- Competative salary, 13th salary, annual bonus based on performance, seniority allowance, telephone and meal allowance, private medical insurance…
- Stage 1: Masan Initial Attraction(Application/ Screening)
- Stage 2: Masan Exploration(Aptitude Test)
- Stage 3: Masan Talk(Initial Interview)
- Stage 4: Masan Future Vision(Group Discussion)
- Stage 5: Masan Enlightenment(Final Interview with BOD/Department Heads)