POSITION: MARKETING & OPERATION INTERN
What’s special about us?
DI Marketing (DIM) is the Japanese venture which aims to disrupt and solve the 2 biggest problems of Digital marketing:
- Facebook marketing: how to deliver an excellent content to Facebook so that users can feel attracted and deeply interacted with your brands. We have 2 services
- Online market research: How to deliver a reliable, fast and yet efficient market survey services in Southeast Asia to any businesses that have an interest in the market.
- We manage a captive pool of users in Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia and retains them in unique platform by collaborating with digital media advertisers.
- Please see it here: di-onlinesurvey.com
- Established: 2014
- Investor: Dream Incubator Inc.
- Overseas office: Japan, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia
- Our dream: Conquer Social media marketing and Online market research in South East Asia
- Company HR size: Group (40), Vietnam (14)
- You will have chances to learn from a fast moving & challenging venture.
- Work with young and passionate colleagues who will raise & train your.
- Competitive compensation package (including 2 performance reviews/year)
- 5 summer holidays/year (in addition to 12 annual leave days)
- Opportunity to become official member after internship, by demonstrating great performance
What you will learn during internship
- Knowledge of Internal projects
- How to organize Social Facebook campaigns
- How to run and optimize Facebook ads for each campaign
- How to track and report weekly all KPI related to internal system
- How to provide creative idea for internal social media campaigns
- How to keep up to date with current digital trends
- Knowledge of External projects
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and creative brief development
- Collaborate with project team members to develop creative content for a client’s digital marketing initiatives
- Planning, managing, executing, tracking and optimizing all digital marketing activities of client’s campaign (including Facebook, SEM, SEO, and other biddable media channels)
- Learn to manage client’s project, reporting weekly and monthly all related KPI
- Other tasks assigned by team leader
- Fresh graduate in Economics, Marketing & Communication fields (or comparable work experience)
- Client service mindset
- Basic MS Work, Excel
- Basic Gmail
- Excellent communication, organizational and problem solving skills, plus the ability to function within deadlines, while working both independently and as part of a team.
- Are you a trendy person?
- How confident is your English?
- A big plus if you have
- Passionate about startup world
- Familiar with Facebook ads/Google adword
- Background in creative digital agency
- Trial & error mindset
- Be a team player – listen carefully, think deeply, speak out and share with your open mind, it will make you rich of support from teammate, belief from everyone and trust from your boss and of course get promoted.
Salary: 5.000.000đ x 3 months
Please send your CV to
Note: email subject [DIM] Marketing & Operation Intern_Full name
Deadline: before October 20th 2016.