GS Battery VietNam Co., Ltd is a company 100% foreign owned capital, joint venture between GS-Yuasa Corporation which is the No. 1 biggest lead acid batteries manufactures in the Asian, and Mitsubishi Corporation which is the biggest trading conglomerate in Japan. To support for our development, we are in need of potential candidates for the following positions:
Working location: HCM Branch, 5 Dinh Bo Linh, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
1. Marketing Executive
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Creating ideas for PR, online marketing content and updating website.
- Planning and updating content content on social media (Facebook, and etc).
- Launching online advertisement through social network and website to increase brand
- Measuring performance of Marketing activities by using Web analytics tools (Google Analytics,
- Web Trends, and etc.).
- Maintaining partnerships with media agencies and vendors.
- Planning and organizing events relating to consumer care service.
- Supporting to conduct market research, consumer research and survey.
- Managing production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers.
- Managing gifts for promotion, event and marketing tools.
- Supporting Marketing Manager in analyzing data and issuing task-related reports.
- Coordinating with designers, suppliers and other departments.
- Other task upon request by Marketing Manager
- Knowledge: having knowledge about marketing concepts, social media and basic design idea. At
- least 2 year- experience in Sales and Marketing or related jobs.
- Skills: good in writing skill, analyzing skill, multiple project management, time management skill,
- negotiation skill, problem solving skill.
- Attitude: careful, hard-working, active, self-motive and responsible
- Having ability to work dependently and in team
- Candidate need to be good in writing and speaking English.
2. Sales Staff
- Making sales plan periodically
- Calling customers to approach, identify their needs, consult, negotiate contracts, and
- provide related services.
- Details will be provided in interview
- Related educational background: Sales, Business Administration and etc.
- At least 2 year-working experience, prefer in industrial product, lubricant, oil, or
- automotive spare part.
- Candidate need to be good in writing and speaking English
3. Technical Staff
- Sales support Engineer.
- Check battery actual at customer.
- Make report, discuss with customers to select suitable battery or equipment.
- Confirm to GS Japan about technical matter.
- Detailed jobs will be discussed more in the interview
- Male, from 23 to 35 years old.
- Graduated from University in major of Electrical, electric, mechatronic,…
- Good at speaking and writing in English
Why work for us?
- In GSV, we provide employees a modern, professional and challenging working environment where they are free to develop new idea, aspiration and career.
- Besides, GSV commits to ensure better and best salary and benefit for employees with diŊerent schemes: frequently health check, vacation trip, club activities, shuttle bus, family benefits and etc.
- In GSV, employees will participate in regularly training courses related to their major, basic knowledge of production process and new company regulation.
If you are interested, kindly send your English CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 0650 3756 360 (ext:334) for more information
Hạn cuối: 14/02/2017