Công ty Heineken Việt Nam thông báo tuyển dụng nhân viên mới tốt nghiệp tại vị trí: Marketing, Sales.
- Bachelor / Master Graduates from reputable universities with good grades (GPA min 7.0)
- Fresh graduate or having maximum 1 year experience and not more than 24 years old
- Willing to travel
- To speak English in business fluency. (TOEIC 650+ or equivalent)
- To have proven leadership skills
- To have a genuine interest in other cultures
- To be able to demonstrate your drive and passion for wining
Functions Most suitable background Supply Chain – Production Electronic, Automation, Mechatronic, Mechanic, Thermodynamic, Food Technology, Food Chemistry, Biotechnology Commerce Economics, Foreign Trade, Business Administration, Maketing Finance Finance, Accounting, Auditing, Banking HR Economics, Law, Media, PR, HR
Discover the HEINEKEN VIETNAM World of Supply Chain
Supply Chain is a wide ranging function, covering everything from sourcing high quality raw materials, to the transformation of the raw materials into the finished products, to the distribution of the products.As a Supply Chain graduate you can be involved in all of the elements of the chain; by taking part in our continuous improvement processes, challenging projects to develop new products from a technological perspective. Supply Chain covers a wide range of processes ranging from brewing, quality control and assurance, packaging and technical services; it is for this reason that, in order to be eligible for this function, you need to have a science or engineering background.It should come as no surprise that the most important ingredient in our beer is the passion with which our brewers produce the beers, loved across the globe. From day one, you as a graduate will be exposed to HEINEKEN VIETNAM’s proud tradition as a brewer in all that you do.
Discover the HEINEKEN VIETNAM World of Commerce
We are a business that is passionate about our brands and the two functions which are at the forefront of taking our brands to the market are Sales and Marketing. Although our operating companies drive their own sales and marketing strategies and activities, we have central teams who ensure we have a clear strategy for local growth of brands; they create the direction so that plans can be developed ensuring that these brands work effectively across all local cultures.
Our Marketing responsibilities include:
- - Managing and building brands with clear consumer insight;
- - Driving product development;
- - Developing innovations;
- - Allocating and managing budgets by brand;
- - Maximizing returns on investment.
Our Sales responsibilities include:
- - Developing (international) sales strategies;
- - Channels and techniques;
- - Servicing all types of accounts;
Providing customers with high quality service levels.
Discover the HEINEKEN VIETNAM World of Finance
As a graduate you will experience first-hand the wide range of departments within our Finance function such as:
- - Business Control
- - Accounting and Reporting
- - Process & Control Improvement
- - Tax and Treasury
- - Audit
Finance makes important contributions to the HEINEKEN VIETNAM business through costing, pricing & market evaluations, three year planning and reviews supporting the corporate development strategy. You will be involved in key business decisions on a daily basis and your experiences within the Finance function will expose you to decision-making at all levels.
Discover the HEINEKEN VIETNAM World of HR
As a graduate you will have the chance to experience all facets of the people agenda in HEINEKEN VIETNAM, from policy development through to implementing new approaches and managing change agendas, where the global and local HR teams both play an important role.
Our Human Resources Priorities are:
- - Ensuring we have the right people in every role;
- - Challenging the business to ensure that the culture drives high performance;
- - Driving cost effective HR services to the business backed by the right policies.
Leading to your potential involvement in:
Supporting the front line on the people agenda;
- Design and delivery of training;
- Change management initiatives;
- HR project delivery.
Stage 1. Fill out an application online
Stage 2. Applicants that meet minimum criteria will be invited to take an online test
Stage 3. Upon successful online assessment, applicants will have a telephone interview (for candidates oversea and other provinces)
Successful applicants will then do a virtual interview with the HVGP Team
Stage 4. Applicants that pass the virtual interview will be invited to attend an Assessment Centre in Ho Chi Minh City
Stage 5. Applicants that are successful in the Assessment Centre will then be offered a position within the HEINEKEN VIETNAM Graduate Programme.
- Applications for the HVGP 2016 will on-boarding on Jan 2017
- Selection Timeline
Phase Month Application Sept, Oct Test Oct Interviews Nov Assessment Center Dec Offers Made Dec First Assignment Jan