WE ARE HIRING: TRAINING ASSISTANT & HR COLLABORATOR
Lotte Hotel Hanoi is now looking for 2 talents for our Human Resources team. If you plan to pursue your career in Human Resources, do not hesitate to apply for these positions. Let's join us to learn and grow in Human Resources in luxury 5 star hotel with professional working environment and nice colleagues.
Candidates please send CV via email email@example.com as soon as possible.
You can find the details of each position as below
Assisting the Training Manager for the training function, including developing a complement of qualified departmental trainers and establishes a hotel system for generating training data and evaluating results.
• Coordinate with the training facilitators to arrange and prepare all requirements for the successful execution of training events.
• Maintain an effective filing and administration system for the training function
• Conduct training programs as Lotte Hotel Hanoi’s standard
• Follow up the progress of the Training Business Plan for each department
• Maintains all hotel training records
• Attend departmental training session
• Assist Departmental Trainers in preparing and conducting departmental training and assess accordingly
• Provides input for probation and formal performance appraisal discussions to Line Managers in line with company guidelines
• Design, produce and implement training programs which meet specific departmental needs in conjunction with Department Heads, ensuring that training session plans are structured and that training is effective
• Other training and HR job upon request
COMMUNICATION AND INTERNAL EVENTS
• Regularly communicates with staff and maintains good relations
• Organize staff activities & events as scheduled
• Build up internal communication channels and organize staff activities & events as scheduled: Monthly Newsletter, Notice Board, Lotte One Spirit, Monthly Staff Meeting, Year-end Party event, Associates’ monthly birthday event…
Education & Experience:
• Diploma in Human Resources, Training or Business Administration.
• 1 year of relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
• Advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments
• Self-motivated, possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
• Demonstrated track record of achievement
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to work smart in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to think proactively and plan and execute resourcefully
HR COLLABORATOR (7-MONTH CONTRACT)
This collaborator will be trained and offered an opportunity to support many aspects of Human Resources from Recruitment, Training, Communication & Event, Staffing and Administration. If you plan to pursue your career in Human Resources, do not hesitate to apply for this position.
- Download & log CV
- Coordinate with HR team to provide information for candidates and new employees
- Support to organize internal & external event: job fair, monthly staff meeting, monthly newsletter, year-end party…
- Input, update data into database system
- Administrative assistance required by supervisor
Other tasks and details will be discussed in the interview.
- Attractive salary
- Duty meal
- Parking fee
- Opportunity to learn and grow in Human Resources in luxury 5 star hotel with professional working environment and nice colleagues
Hạn cuối: 10/10/2016