Nike Vietnam thông báo tuyển dụng Knit program manager (expat), cụ thể như sau:
||Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Assisting Nike and Manufacturing Partner teams in creating new knitted products for a variety of applications.
- Follow leads by product designers and developers while integrating ideas through Knitting Technology in a team environment.
- Optimize a program regarding performance, efficiency and reliability.
- Assist the team to evaluate and execute new yarns and fabrics to meet the performance needs of products.
- Act as a key member of the team, helping to develop and manufacture new products and materials.
- Assist with grading and assembly of the product and make small test runs as well as get involved in production runs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Manufacturing or related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in operation and programming of flat knitting machines; any additional experience in industrial programming related to knitting, weaving and/or other textile related fields, is a plus
- Experience developing knitted fabrics on a Flat Knitting machine
- Experience in pattern design and shape implementation for technical knitting applications
- Must be trained on the computerized programming of system for Flat Knitting machines
- M1 plus and or Apex 3 Knowledge is required
- Must understand fully fashioned knitting
- Understanding of the grading process of a full fashioned program
- Understanding of the full footwear assembly process is a plus
- Must be fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Project management experience desired
- Ability to travel up to 10%