** Job description:
The incumbent will perform the following duties and responsibilities of Service Dept as:
- Make monthly purchase plan and issue purchase order to supplier
- Follow and update PO status weekly
- Make outstanding report and push up suppliers to ensure leadtime
- Prepare document for import procedure (custom clearance, tax and freight charge payment…)
- Manage HS code follow to regulation
- Do monthly payment to suppliers follow to due date
- Monitor factories’ monthly KPI report and work closely to improve their performance
- Support team’s job in requirement
- At least 1 year experience in purchasing and logistic handling
- Have basic knowledge of import/export and Incoterm/UCP 600
- Good command of English and negociation skills
- Be careful, patient, high responsibility spirit and can work under high pressure
Successful candidate will be offered a GOOD REMUNERATION PACKAGE, and chances to work in a professional working environment.
If you are matched with the requirements and interested in the position, please send your application set (including Letter of Application, updated CV with picture, and other supporting documents) via email to email@example.com
Please send your CVs by attached files. Kindly be noted that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
PANASONIC VIETNAM CO., LTD is a holding company invested by Panasonic Corporation, Japan. PANASONIC VIETNAM CO., LTD was established in July 2005 with offices in Hanoi, Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City and Can Tho. In order to expand our business, we are seeking for qualified candidates for the following position with details as above.
Hạn cuối: 15/11/2016