Để thực hiện nhiệm vụ được giao và đáp ứng yêu cầu nâng cao chất lượng đào tạo, số lượng nhân sự việc làm, Sanofi tại Việt Nam thông báo tuyển dụng Medical Affairs Manager
||Medical Affairs Manager l Vaccines
||Ho Chi Minh
||30 Oct 2016
|What you will do:
||Medical Affairs support non-Dengue vaccines (except PPH portfolio):
- Be responsible for medical activities planning, including strategy planning, budgeting and implementation of assigned products.
- Ensure promotional and non-promotional materials are scientific, ethical with good editorial quality, including product presentation as well as presentation developed by external speakers.
- Response to medical enquiries from health care professionals, hospitals and clinics.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales in working with external stakeholders to improve disease awareness as well as scientific update through education projects.
- Build and maintain KOLs groups for relevant products as required.
- Closely manage medical enqueries in order to respond to health care providers in line with local SOP and in a timely manner.
- Involve in review process for Sales and Marketing activities
- Working cross-functional for Imojev, Menactra launch readiness
Self-learning & training:
- Close contact with Regional & Global Medical team to be updated with clinical data and relevant products related information.
- Provide adequate training to Medical representatives on disease knowledge and clinical data
- Collaborate with regulatory affairs team in preparing supporting documents and answering scientific / medical questions from Ministry of Health Drug Administration.
- Well manage Pharmacovigilance & medical queries for related products
|You will definitely need:
- Medical Doctor (Mandatory) with experiences of medical role in pharmaceutical companies
Experience & Knowledge:
- Mandatory: at least 2-year experience in medical role of pharmaceutical companies
- Knowledge: Good understanding of Vietnam pharma market as well as healthcare segment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good English
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Team work
- Think strategically/Act for change/ Strive for result/Commit to customer/Cooperate transversally/Lead team/Make decisions
- Highly creative/dynamic/flexible/result-oriented/proactive
|What is in it for you?
- Professional training and coaching
- Career development
- Competitive salary
- Private Healthcare
[QC] Đăng tin tuyển dụng, tìm việc làm nhanh, uy tín tại trang Việc Làm Báo Lao Động.