Start-up internship opportunity for Vietnamese students.
Young Sustainable Impact is a Norwegian non-profit startup (ysiglobal.com). It creates annual international conferences where they bring together the brightest young entrepreneurs (under 25 years old) from all around the world and facilitate and aid in taking an idea into a business that has a real, measurable impact towards solving any of the 17 United Nations Sustainable Goals. All the expenses of the conference like visa, flight, accommodation, and food are fully funded by YSI. We are now in the process of designing YSIx conferences - national conferences that target challenges within the nation based on the YSI model.
All the expenses of the conference (for attendees only) like visa, flight, accommodation, and food are fully funded by YSI. We are now in the process of designing YSIx conferences - national conferences that target challenges within the nation based on the YSI model.
Therefore, we are looking for interns to work online with us for the process of promoting YSI program. In the future, we expect to open workshops and sessions in Asian countries, which may require interns to work offline with us.
Location: Online. If work well, interns will be fully sponsored to join YSI conference in Norway.
We are looking for:
• Vietnamese candidates under 25 years old
• Able to work online in an international environment
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to promote, organize and support YSI conference
• Fluent in English
• Hold workshop and sessions in Vietnam with the support of YSI
• Supports YSI conference by sharing YSI to friends, organizations, schools, and media.
• Working in a professional and dynamic environment with international students all over the world.
• No financial incentive, but if you promote the program excellently, bonuses will be provided.
• Coaching by professionals.
• Receiving certificates and recommendation letters from our organization from Norway.
• Getting a higher chance to be selected as an attendee for our conference in Norway.
Detail about Job Description and Benefit will be explained in the initial skype interview.
How to appky:
Link for application:https://docs.google.com/…/1FAIpQLSef3SGRU75BAxsEo…/viewform…
Deadline: Feb 15th, 2017.
Hạn cuối: 15/02/2017