Area Sales Supervisor
Hồ Chí Minh, Hà Nội
Bán hàng / Kinh doanh
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Monitor sales team performance:
• Deliver key sales indicators target and sales objective from company to Sales team in an effective way to achieve the expected results.
• Keep tracking performance on a regular basis and propose prompt action plan according to fluctuation in the market.
• Set up measurements to ensure sales team's execution to be done properly in any event.
• Look into the results and analyze data to find out the opportunities for development assigned area in line with business requirements.
• Manage, control and utilize company resources (supports from trade programs, point of sales material...) to develop the business.
- Develop sales team organization:
• Plan working schedule in a way of prioritizing support of sales team field execution via process of coaching and training on the job on a monthly basis.
• Assess team and individual performance to Identify the gap and provide the respective improvement plan individually.
• Understand people in the team to utilize the strengths by putting the right person in the right position.
• Motivate and appraise people' performance appropriately together with create a disciplinary working attitude in order to have a fair working environment among sales team members.
• Build up morale, teamwork and competitive working spirit.
• Control and maintain the stability of manpower.
- Customer handling & development:
• Maintain and commit to deliver best service to all customers.
• Build and consolidate to achieve excellent business with Key Account / Wholesales / other key customers in accordance with respective strategies in order to fulfill distribution, pricing and merchandising objectives.
• Monitor the flow of product so as to provide the correct information to the company for producing the efficient plan and development for the market.
- Sales team communication:
• Communicate company's direction to sales team in a right and understandable way for targets, objectives delivery and proper execution of trade programs.
• Educate people to conduct business following by standards and practices of company.
• Ensure to collect information and send reports as agreed schedule.
• Update field intelligence report on a regular basis and at the right way.
- Assist Line Managers in other activities related to areas in charge.
- The job description shall be subject to amendment and supplementation from time to time depending on changes of business needs as decided by the Branch.
- The job description is an integral part of labor contract signed between the Branch & the position holder.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Education: University degree, preferable to Economic, marketing faculty.
- Work experience: At least 2 years in sales or marketing areas, of which, 01 year in supervisory position.
- Competencies: Planning, Action - oriented, Problem solving, Directing others, Customer focus, Motivating others, Confronting direct reports.
Mô Tả Công Việc
- Work with Vinataba - Philip Morris Branch (VPMBr) and Operations management to identify Operations requirements for the current period and be the link between Vinataba - Philip Morris (VPM) and Philip Morris International (PMI). Provide and assure an advisory service on all manufacturing aspects, quality assurance and control from leaf to finished goods so that agreed volumes and quantities are manufactured on time at quality and forecasted cost levels.
- Ensure that sufficient production resources are available at VPM to always satisfy on time the supply of finished goods according to sales and shipments requests from Area/ Market.
- Ensure that PMI products are manufactured according to approved operations procedures, best practices, specifications, local laws or regulatory requirements at a quality constantly positioned at the top of the competitive range in order to maintain PMI’s standards.
- Regularly review KPI's, formulate and implement corrective actions, process improvements and equipment modifications to ensure continuous improvement in performance.
- Protect PMI interests and keep PMI management informed about the development of VPM relationship to establish and maintain an efficient communication and decision-making process. Develop and maintain appropriate business relationships with VPM in order to contribute towards building a positive image of PMI and integrity with partner, government authorities and other organizations concerned, and thereby gain their support whenever necessary.
- Monitor VPM requirements for tobacco and non-tobacco materials and spare parts. Intervene as necessary in order to ensure timely delivery of goods to meet market/production budgets and work on cycle time to decrease inventories and increase response time.
- Maximize learning while on temporary assignment in other affiliates for technical training in Primary, Secondary, Supply Chain and other areas of Operations. Periodically update management and give presentation on development projects and status. Handle on-the-job positions as may be assigned during the traineeship program.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- Candidates in Can Tho city are preferred
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, or equivalent
- 3-6 years in Tobacco Manufacturing or FMCG Industry
Hồ Chí Minh, Đà Nẵng, Đồng Tháp
Bán lẻ / Bán sỉ, Bán hàng / Kinh doanh
Mô Tả Công Việc
1. TERRITORY MANAGEMENT
- Build in-depth territory understanding and monitor market situation and sales performance by conducting regular market visits and in-call mission with wholesalers and sub-distributors.
- Deploy timely, high quality and accurate trade census
- Design optimum coverage of wholesale and sub-wholesale outlets
2. SALES AND DISTRIBUTION MANAGEMENT
- Plan and manage sales objectives and volume targets of wholesalers
- Coordinate shipment and logistic deliveries within territory to achieve sales and stock targets
- Ensure distribution and handling targets for VPM brands
- Execute product visibility P/TPOSM placement to ensure effective brand communication in wholesalers
- Develop and maintain good relationship with relevant sales operations personnel and wholesalers
- Manage channel partners to drive sales and brand growth within territory
- Conduct regular market audit to measure performance of each territory
3. TRADE ENGAGEMENT & BUSINESS BUIDLING ACTIVITIES
- Engage with retailers to impact product knowledge and business building activities
- Deploy wholesale and retail programs and monitor the execution quality of channel partners
4. SALES TEAM MANAGEMENT
- Build and develop Micro Distribution Sales (MDS) team with competitive working spirit
- Motivate and assess team, individual performance appropriately
5. MARKET INTELLIGENCE REPORT
- Collect data on product flow, sales performance, pricing and stock level to build customer database
- Collect information from wholesaler for price and sale figure and then propose sales objective for wholesalers
- Report all in call mission activities and market information to supervisor
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- University or College Degree
- 2+ years of field sales work experience in FMCG Company
- Familiarity with sales operations, and strong analytical skills