Audit Internship at Mazars Vietnam is now opening for final year students and fresh graduates in both Hanoi and HCMC. This is an once-per-year opportunity for youngsters at entry levels to join Mazars Vietnam but perhaps an once-per-life for them to choose their right way to kick off their auditing career. Why Mazars, find out here.
Mazars Vietnam is an international Audit, Accounting, Tax and Advisory services company present in Vietnam since 1994. We focus on providing value-added financial consulting services which aim at creating a strong competitive advantage for our clients in a rapidly changing environment.For our Audit department we are seeking to recruit enthusiastic and talented 3rd-4th year students and fresh graduates who can deliver a high-quality and client-focused service.Join the 17,000 audit and advisory professionals united through Mazars in 77 countries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working paper, documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings;
- Assist in-charge to carry out audit work as assigned;
- Understanding and performing the audit procedures assigned to you;
- Be responsible for and understand the Mazars audit approach, methodology & tools;
- Perform analytical review of financial information;
- Review client accounting, operating and internal control procedures;
- Provide recommendations for improvement of procedures in order to enhance business efficiency and management control over the entity.
Candidates need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Final year students and fresh graduates majoring in relevant fields (eg: Auditing, Accounting, Finance, Banking, Foreign Trade, Economics, Commerce);
- Fluent English;
- Honest and highly committed;
- Self-motivated, proactive, positive attitude and willingness to learn;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Both autonomous and team player;
- Well-organized to meet deadlines and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Good ability to work under high pressure
- Strong sense of ethics and confidentiality
- Being able to work as full-time Trainee for Mazars in Vietnam from December 20th 2016 to April 2017.
If you are interested in this position, please email the following documents:
- Cover letter in English;
- C.V. in English. (including your IELTS/TOEIC results and Diploma GPA)
- Application time: till November 15th 2016
- Recruitment process: November 15th - December 15th, 2016
- On boarding and training: December 20th, 2016 onward.
Ho Chi Minh office
10-11th Floor, Viet Dragon Tower, 141 Nguyen Du, District 1
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (+84-8) 38 24 14 93
Fax: (+84-8) 38 22 87 99
Recipient of application: Audit Department HR: email@example.com
17th Floor, MIPEC Tower, 229 Tay Son Street, Dong Da District,
Tel: (+84-4) 39 36 10 31
Fax: (+84-4) 35 73 97 06 99
Recipient of application: Audit Department HR: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mazars Vietnam Accreditation:
Hạn cuối: 15/11/2016