Save the Children, the world’s largest independent organization for children, delivers immediate and lasting improvements to children’s lives all over the world.
Save the Children (SC) works to promote every child’s rights to survival, protection, participation and development as set forth in the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. The current programme focuses on the following core sectors: Health and Nutrition; HIV/AIDS prevention; Care and support; Education; Child protection; Child-focused emergency preparedness and response; Climate Change adaption Child rights agenda, including Civil society development, Economic opportunities, Child poverty Research, and Advocacy for child-friendly development policy and practice.
We are looking for a Vietnamese national for:
Vacancy: ASISt Assistant
Based in Hanoi
- Support Data Management Officer in data entering, report extracting, and make sure that all the data are well-backup and consistent.
- Support any IT related issue for Sponsorship staff
- Support Operations activities in the field e.g. child enrolment campaign, Annual Family Update Campaign
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology;
- Proven experience of using MS office application (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint)
- Good attention to detail;
- Have high sense of self and team development
- Be proactive and creative in all work
- Have ability to work under high pressure
Please send CV and a completed application form, contact of three referees and a covering letter in English addressing the list of competencies to: 4th Floor, Machinco Building, No. 444 Hoang Hoa Tham street, Tay Ho District Hanoi or by Email: Vietnam.HR@savethechildren.org
The SC’s application form and full job description are available at the website: http://savethechildrenvietnam.wordpress.com/vacancy
The closing date for application is 5 pm on 19th February 2017. Applications will be treated in confidence. Due to the volume of applications we receive, only short-listed candidates will be contacted and CVs cannot be returned.
Save the Children is an equal opportunities employer. Our selection processes reflect our commitment to the protection of children from abuse, and our people are as diverse as the challenge we face. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of age, disability, HIV/AIDS status, race, national origin, religion, or sexual orientation.