HR ASSISTANT (Recruitment & Training, Compensation & Benefit)
- Category: Human Resource
- Location: Hanoi Office
- Level: Assistant
- Job type: Employee
- Job status: Full – time
- Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree
- Age: 22-27
- Gender: Female
- Compensation: Competitive
- Welfare: Upon Company’s policy
- Deadline: ASAP
1/ Role: Responsible for personnel development such as: Recruitment, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefit, Events organization.
2/ Report to: Deputy HR/ Admin Manager
- Assist R&T Supervisor in searching and scanning CV, arrange interview
- Be in charge of recruitment for Hanoi Office.
- Prepare job offer and new staff’s commencement arranging.
- Ensure the recruitment work is strictly implemented in compliance with procedure.
- Be responsible to update company’s organization chart quarterly.
Training and Development:
- Conduct Orientation program for new staff periodically
- Perform admin works and assist R&T Manager in training plan implementation.
Compensation & Benefit:
- Prepare docs to calculate employees' salary
- Check PGs' monthly salary
- Prepare memos and others policies
Reports and other tasks:
- Update monthly report of Recruitment and Training
- Prepare Weekly R&T Report
Corporate Culture & Events organization:
- Prepare for events of Company such as Outing trip, Tet Dinner, Sports Day, Family Day, Birthday, etc
- Support HR in the other sites to get approval signature on the HR documents
- Others tasks and duties assigned by Hr/ Admin Senior Supervisor
- Female, age from 22-25 years old
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration/ Human Resource/ English
- Knowledge of HRM; Labor Laws; Recruitment, Training & Development
- Good command in English, Chinese is preferable
- Good at using Microsoft Office
- Communication/ Problem solving/ Planning and Organizing/ Negotiation
- Probation: 2 months
- Annual leave: 12 days/year. Public holidays: 10 days/year
- Working Time: from Monday to Friday
8:00 AM to 5:00 PM at Hanoi Office in CornerStone Building, 16 Phan Chu Trinh, Hoàn Kiếm, Hà Nội
- Contact: Ms. Trần Minh Ngọc – HR Department
Tel: 04 37669723 (4105)
- Verify all accounting voucher, accounting books
- Prepare periodic reports to government
- In charge insurance
- Verify and control expenses
- Control fixed assets
- Control project
- Control Tax issues
- Manage and develop subordinates (evaluations, work instruction, propose for training and promotion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Male/Female, age from 22-26
- Good command of English for 04 skills. Local people candidate is preferable.
- Working experience at Finance – Accounting Department, experience in investment law and enterprise law is more preferred, working at foreign company is preferabl
- Competencies: Strategic, organized, Quality driven and persuasive
Presentation, Analytical, Leadership and Problem solving, Good computer skills- Characteristic: Patient, Pressure, Responsible and Trustworthy.- Understand Vietnam regulations
Send CV to Ms. Minh Ngọc - HR Dept.
Wilmar Marketing CLV we belongs to Wilmar International Group (Singapore). Currently, Wilmar CLV has 05 kinds of business in Vietnam: Calofic (2 oils & fats factories), Vietnam Flour Mill - VFM (02 flour factories) and Wilmar Agro (02 feed mill factories & 02 sourcing centers in Mekong Delta), MeizanCLV Corporation & Nam Duong International Foodstuff Corporation (02 factories will be run in 2017) and Wilmar Marketing CLV – the distribution company belongs to Wilmar CLV Group … and we have the representative offices in Cambodia & Laos. For more information, please assess these following links:
Hạn cuối: 28/02/2017