1/ Business Development Executive
- Conduct market research for current business models
- Follow up with ZingMP3’s partnerships
- Manage and cooperate with current partners including telcos, TV station, enterprises, etc.
- Prevent illegal usage licenses from different areas
- Proactively look for new partners for music distribution
- Set up marketing plans for business supports
- Propose new business models suitable for current situations.
- Bachelor degree in Business or related areas
- At least 1 year experience in Marketing or other fields of business.
- Good English communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure
- Demonstration of enthusiasm, responsibility, dynamic, and ability to work in the team.
2/ Data Analyst
- Interpret data and use statistical methods to generate useful insights and provide ongoing reports.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns of complex data sets.
- Prepare Excel spreadsheets and/or PowerPoint presentation slides for periodic updates .
- Strong understanding and experience in reporting packages and databases.
- Understanding of statistics and experience of using statistical packages for analysing large datasets (Excel, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and abilities to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate large amounts of information with attentions to details and accuracy.
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
3/ Front-end Developer
- Collaborate with other teams to design and implement ZingMP3’s displays on web and mobile web
- Execute and convert designs into HTML5/CSS
- At least 2 years of experience working with web or mobile web projects
- Knowledge of design principles, design layouts, web typography, and designs for mobile
- In-depth knowledge of effects of colours on user behaviours
- Hands-on experience of HTML5, CSS/CSS3, LESS/SASS
- Familiar with common frameworks such as Bootstrap
- In-depth understanding and proven experience of working with responsive layouts
- Confident to put forward and protect your ideas
- Excellent logical thinking and understanding of logic in CSS
- In-depth understanding of semantic HTML/CSS coding
- Previous experience with JADE/HAML
- Having a passion for front-end development
- Comfortable with generating technical solutions and providing innovative ideas
How to apply
Send your CV and portfolio (if any) via our website at http://mp3.zing.vn/tuyendung
Hạn cuối: 30/11/2016