HDE, Inc. is a leading cloud-based security provider in Japan. We deliver an additional security layer to companies which are willing to move their systems on to the cloud. Our service HDE One owns over 74% of marketshare in Microsoft Office 365/Google Apps targeted security service area in Japan.HDE One is a cloud service designed to: prevent unauthorized access to cloud services (Access Control); reduce the risk of information leakage due to devices theft or loss (Device Security); prevent email data breaches (Messaging Security). These solutions are provided for users of cloud services like Microsoft Office365, Google Apps, Salesforce.
HDE Global Internship Program
Shibuya, Tokyo, Japan
This internship program is a first-come, first-served basis. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and it's in the candidate’s best interest to apply early. There is no deadline for the admission challenge submission, and timing to submit will not be considered in the application. Due to the visa and internship preparation, make sure you apply at least 3 months before your preferred slot.
Join us for a unique 6-8 week internship that offers personal and professional development and experience in working in a Japanese company with the most global working environment, under the direct supervision of our experienced Cloud Product Development engineers.
In HDE GIP, you will experience practical application development skill using Python and Go. This internship provides opportunities to develop application by using Amazon Web Services/Google App Engine. Conversations in the office will be done in English (Japanese is not required).
6 to 8 weeks (from 10AM until 7PM from Monday to Friday)
Available internship slots for 2017:
- May 11th Thu. - Jun. 23rd Fri. (6weeks) -- 2 slots
- Jun. 26th Mon. - Aug. 10th Thu. (7weeks) -- 2 slots
- Sep. 4th Mon. - Oct. 27th Fri. (8weeks) -- 3 slots
- Oct. 30th Mon. - Dec. 15th Fri. (7weeks) -- 1 slot
Office location HDE, Inc.16-28, Nanpeidaicho, Shibuya, TOKYO, 150-0036 JAPAN
- At least post-second year (Junior or Senior) or fresh graduates with BS, MS, or PhD in Computer Science or a related area of study major
- Experience in systems software or algorithms
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment
- Good implementation skills (Python, Go)
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Fluent in English, both writing and speaking. Japanese is not required.
- Looking for a career in Japan will be an advantage.
- Subsidy of 150,000 JPY/month
- Round-trip airfares coverage
- Medical insurance
- Support for getting visa & full guidance for incoming preparation
- Free "Get-To-Know-You" lunches for 2 weeks with our employees
- Japanese cultural events
- Monthly Technical Session; internal mini conference where the engineers will get and share their knowledge or recent trends; with post party after!
Register here: http://hdechallenge.appspot.com/register
Please contact us from contact form if you have any questions.
Hạn cuối: 15/07/2017