Social Media Internship With Ayiba
Deadline: January 28, 2017
Ayiba Magazine is looking for a social media intern.
The online media industry is fast-paced. Qualified candidates for the program must be able to work under demanding deadlines in a fast-paced environment, as well as possess excellent computer, communication, and organizational skills. Candidates must be available to work 8-10 hours a week.
Social Media : Ayiba is looking for an exceptional social media & marketing intern to join its creative, hard-working team. You will be contributing to the growth and expansion of Ayiba’s readership by assisting the current Social Media Manager.
- Contribute to the development of our social media strategy.
- Manage social media channels, especially Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram.
- Increase community engagement.
- Promote website and blog content.
- Conduct detailed analytical reporting.
You are the right fit for this internship if your answer is yes to these questions
- Are you a good writer and researcher?
- Do you care about attention to detail and quality of work?
- Can you manage multiple tasks with ease?
- Are you tech savvy and do you have a basic understanding of modern digital technologies?
- Are you passionate about everything you do?
- Ability to network with young African leaders
- Opportunity to attend/cover events for Ayiba
- Hands-on experience with an ace team
- Freedom to lead projects, test strategies, and implement your ideas
- Recommendation and references upon completion
How to Apply
Email email@example.com with your resume. This internship is remote, so you can work from anywhere in the world, and unpaid.
For more information, visit Ayiba Internship