The Hinrich Foundation (http://www.hinrichfoundation.com) believes sustainable global trade promotes economic prosperity and peace. It aims to encourage the private sector and governments to drive innovation and competitiveness in trade-related activities undertaken by individuals, companies, industries and countries by focusing on three program areas:
– Trade scholarships & careers: We sponsor educational opportunities for individuals who show a commitment to participating in or promoting innovative and competitive global trade. We offer Hinrich Global Trade Leaders Scholarships to students from Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Laos, Myanmar, Vietnam, and the US to study in China, Hong Kong, the Philippines, Vietnam and the US. We ensure our scholars experience extended internships and career development opportunities with export related partner organizations in ten countries. (http://hinrichfoundation.com/trade-related-education)
– Export trade assistance: We offer practical trade services to promote and coach producers on how to participate in global trade. Through this program, the Hinrich Foundation connects exporters across developing Asia with buyers worldwide. (http://hinrichfoundation.com/trade-assistance/job-creation)
– International trade research: The Hinrich Foundation believes that the health of the global economy and peace between nations depend on countries having productive trade relationships, which require open, fact-based dialogues. We initiate thought leadership research, elicit opinions and disseminate information about global trade to encourage objective debate and balanced policy making. (http://hinrichfoundation.com/trade-research/program-overview)
1. Trade Education &Training Coordinator, Trade Scholarships & Careers
The primary objective of this role is to support the Trade scholarships & careers program in a professional, proactive manner to ensure we provide the best opportunity for success for our stakeholders and outcomes for our investment.
Job scope summary
The incumbent is expected to play a proactive role in four key areas:
I) Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarships
The incumbent will work directly with the Program Manager to support the Hinrich Global Trade Leader Scholarship program which covers scholarships, extended internships and career postings. Key responsibilities are:
1. Program planning, scholar tracking and outcome analysis on ongoing basis
2. Arranging and maintaining up-to- date agreements and contracts
3. Offering ongoing scholar support
4. Proactively coordinating with universities
5. Receiving on-time term and internship reports
6. Preparing presentations & updates
7. Organizing interview schedules arrangement
8. Communicating with stakeholders
9. Developing pipeline for new partnerships
II) Communication management through channels
1. Website & marketing
— Hinrich Foundation Education pages in HF website (update programs, contents, site, manage the latest update for each page, enhance traffic)
— Social media management (Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter): manage the frequent updates on social media – planning for social media, manage and execute it.
— Marketing collaterals including:
- Scholar videos
- Press releases
- Scholar profiles for Hinrich Foundation site
- Scholar certificates
- Fliers & Brochure
- Scholarship announcements
2. Hinrich Foundation Alumni Association (HFAA)
— Support Alumni Association-related activities
— Support updating the latest information for HFAA site, etc
— Support on or organize scholars’ events or welcome reception
— Oversee internships and career placement coordination with HF managers and partner organizations
— Manage scholar event liaison and workshops coordination
Through this, we will more deeply engage our community, increasing direct participation and recognition of this investment.
4. Online platform management
The incumbent will be responsible for key initiatives relating to online processes and communication with the supports from Scholarship Recruitment Coordinator:
— Monitoring the online system for application and storing database
— Develop best of breed scholarship website on the Hinrich Foundation platform which offers prospective scholars and stakeholders an efficient and comprehensive site for complete, up to date scholarship and application information
— Ensure clear, consistent communication across all channels, including HF site: Target audiences are potential scholars, partners & alumni
— Manage the content of scholarship pages/interfaces in HF website – in coordination with marketing assistant for contents
— Oversee the creation and dissemination of professional, consistent program- related communications across all media channels
III) Short courses and online education
The incumbent will work directly with the Program Manager to support the launch and management of the short course and online education in Vietnam and other markets, ensuring:
— Planning, executing and reporting on the marketing activities for the short course, ensure the clear, consistent communication across all channels and targeted audiences are reached
— Working with vendor to smoothly coordination with different stakeholders to process the study program, and effectively monitor the registration, payments, result.
IV) Internship management
The incumbent will support our non-scholarship internship programs with outreach and announcements (flyers, flyer distribution), training schedules and job description; intern tracking and reporting for institutions.
Objective is to engage more people in our work, to support our work and give meaningful experience to interns.
- Bachelor degree (prefer those have MBA Degree or Master Degree) in commerce, trade, marketing, development, journalism or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years professional education and skills training experience in a project or event management capacity; understanding of educational bodies, social media exposure, PR, marketing, advertising, report writing and working in professional business environment.
- Excellent communication skills; Excellent written and spoken English; Attention to detail; Familiar with export terminology and global trade; Understands online marketing and sales; Good organizational skills and the ability to work to deadlines; Understand basic accounting and budgeting; Self-confident with good leadership skills; Enjoy working in diverse teams; Entrepreneurial, self‐motivated with strong problem‐solving skills; Ability to work under pressure; High degree of cross-cultural awareness.
- True passion for education and leadership in global trade. Can work independently, follow-through and communicate progress as needed and required. Excited to work in a multi-cultural team, which includes Filipinos, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Indians, Chinese, Burmese, Americans, Canadians and others. Must be as comfortable working in a professional environment in the CBD as spending time with students or industry workers in rural settings.
The incumbent will report directly to the Program Manager
Location & work environment
Location: He/She will work on a full-time basis at HF Vietnam or Global Sources office and adhere to the company regulations for both organizations.
How to apply & deadline
Send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; email subject: [HF] Postion - Full name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Sept. 9, 2016
2. Marketing Executive
In order to ensure our program’s effectiveness, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to arrange and assess marketing campaigns, all while implementing multiple projects simultaneously. The Marketing executive will need to ensure appropriate messages and creative are deployed effectively across multiple channels to schedule. S/he will help co-ordinate the overall marketing plan, including website oversight, direct marketing, public relation and social media engagement. The incumbent will also help to fine-tune creative materials during project development.
- Project management to ensure smooth implementation and execution of marketing efforts across multiple projects
- Assist in creating marketing best practices in website creation, direct marketing (email and advertising), public relation and social media engagement
- Fine-tune creative marketing materials during the project development (within the corporate identity guidelines)
- Social media management in content development (including keywords and hash-tags), editorial calendar and boost numbers of followers
- Consolidate database development of 3 programs into 1 master-list. As well as ensure the database master-list is accurate and update to date
- Clear and consistent marketing communication across all marketing channels to ensure clear brand identity
- Optimize marketing results by supporting in the building of recommendations for marketing tools and implementation of future platforms
- Assist in identifying Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and further develop tracking system
- Conduct monthly and periodic tracking and take necessary steps to improve marketing performance
C. International and External communication
- Coordinate with internal resources and external agencies to ensure clear and consistent communication between all parties to organize the promotion activities according to marketing plans
- Develop and maintain productive relationships and communication with relevant partners including Government, Trade and business associations, and Media
- Ensure efficient media coverage for specific activities to increase brand awareness (before, during and after events)
D. Other related duties
- Complete other work-related projects and assignments as determined by Marketing Manager
Reporting & Location
The position reports to Hinrich Foundation Marketing Manager
The full-time position will be based at Hinrich Foundation Vietnam office and adhere to the company regulations. Some regional travel is required.
Required skills and experience
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on marketing experience
- Expertise in digital marketing, social media and database management
- Track record of running effective marketing campaigns with focus on desired outcomes & ongoing performance improvements
- Exposure to public & media relations
- Proficiency in spoken and written English required
What’s on offer
- The role offers excellent environment with a motivated team and the opportunity to work with people across Asia.
- This is an ideal platform to demonstrate your English and profession skills within international standards within an environment that encourages and nurtures professional development.
- Meaningful work across a variety of focused projects ranging from scholarships and education programs to export trade development and trade research initiatives affords the incumbent high job satisfaction in developing people and economies in Vietnam and across Asia.
How to apply & deadline
Send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com . Email subject: [HF] Postion - Full name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: Sept. 9, 2016