Jonckers có trụ sở tại Bỉ. Trong hơn 20 năm qua, Jonckers là công ty tiên phong trong nội địa hóa công nghệ, hỗ trợ các thương hiệu hàng đầu phát hành các sản phẩm và dịch vụ của họ ra thị trường quốc tế.
THÔNG TIN TUYỂN DỤNG
Junior Project Manager - JONCKERS Vietnam
Location: Hanoi, Vietnam
Post level: Junior Project Manager
Number of vacancies: 1
Languages required: English
Working hour: 1PM – 10PM (GMT+7)
Expected start date: As soon as possible
Contract duration: 12 months and possible for expansion
JONCKERS is the world's foremost global communication company specializing in translation and localization. Our award-winning technology and service provides solutions for global adaptation across linguistic and cultural boundaries. We have spent more than 20 years continuously improving, working with some of the biggest, the best and the most global companies, namely, Microsoft, Cisco, Adobe, Nordeus, etc. Every day you touch something, or work with a product that might be localized by JONCKERS or using our technology.
JONCKERS is currently looking for a Junior Project Manager located in Vietnam for a 12-month project and possible for expansion. Working in European time is mandatory: 1PM – 10PM (GMT + 7)
- Duties & responsibility:
The Junior Project Manager will carry out the following responsibilities, under the supervision of senior Project Managers, Group Leads or Team Lead:
- Manage translation and localization projects from beginning to end
- Developing project plans and workflows, managing time, budget, resources, and quality control
- Proactively identify and solve problems
- Manage projects to localize software, websites and documentation
- Guide translation vendors and clients through the localization process
- Regularly monitor client’s satisfaction and take improvement actions
- Identify and document opportunities to improve processes and technologies
- Competitive and negotiable salary depending on working experiences and capability
- Develop both soft and professional skills pertaining to Project Management
- Experience the professional and international environment. Jonckers Vietnam is full of young and active employees available to help you blend in and obtain useful soft skills easily
- Acquire hand-on knowledge and experience from our senior Project Managers throughout the worlds
- Working in European hour: 1PM – 10PM (GMT + 7)
- Excellent English skills in both verbal and written
- Experience in localization are preferred but not essential. Training will be provided to ideal and potential candidate
- Proficient in MS Office and Email
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
If this sounds like a good start for your career, please send your application in English including CV and cover letter to Ms. Nguyen Anh Hong via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview round.
Deadline: February 12th, 2017.