Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam thông báo tuyển dụng vị trí Corporate Affairs Project Executive (Contractor), cụ thể như sau:
|Mizuiku project is water savingeducation for primary students in Vietnam funded by Suntory Japan. Theproject’s objectives aim to
(1)Increased awareness and capacity of students,teachers on water and conservation,
(2) To promote actions and strong readinessto protect and preserve water resources,
(3) To raise awareness of the important of hygienic water and itsimportance to the health risks in the future,
(4) To enhance safe watersanitation facilities for selected schools.
●Contract duration: 1 year
●Working location: HCMC
Responsible to executeall Mizuiku project work effectively asdirected by Project Manager. The Executive also assists Project Manager in all administration task & budgetcontrolling task to ensure smooth and efficient planning process. SupportProject Manager in assigned projects and tasks as requested.
II. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Executivewill responsible for the following tasks:
- Coordinate with partners/NGO to develop teachingmaterials and teaching tool kits
- Work with Department of Education andTraining at project site to get approvaland licenses for teaching material content and teaching agenda.
- Coordinate with partners/NGO to executethe teaching sections in classes,organize outdoor trips and other interactive activities.
- Workwith construction suppliers (third party)for setting up facilities:drilled well, water filtering system, waste water system, basin washingsystem..etc at selected schools
- Manage Budget: Track, monitor, & follow up the utilization of PR budget
- Handle administration tasks to ensurethe smooth operations of the project
- Prepare Monthlyproject reports
- A degree, or equivalent experience ineducation, consultancy, project management or related field.
- Strong command of report and proposal writingin English (will be an advantage).
- Reasonable networking and diplomacy skills.
- Sound project planning, management, monitoringand evaluation skills.
- Sound understanding on environment educationand climate change adaptation
- Strong knowledge in computer applicationsincluding word processing and spreadsheets.
- Willing to travel extensively and coverdifficult assignments
- Requires ability to adjust to harsh livingconditions.
- A minimum of 02 year experiences in projectmanagement and consultancy. Applicants having working experience in a similarkind of organization will be an advantage.