Aseanite was founded with the main aim of bringing together the next generation of leaders and professionals who will take forward the relationship between the ASEAN countries. In today’s rapidly evolving economic and financial landscape, ASEAN lies in the midst of the strategic and dynamic region of East Asia. Home to over half a billion people (approximately 10% of the world’s population), together, our ten countries constitute the seventh largest economy in the world. Having enjoyed remarkable economic growth and development in the last four decades, it is apparent that ASEAN is Asia’s pillar of strength and its engine of growth.
The Brand Ambassadors Program Intake is back and now open for applications! Apply to become an Aseanite Brand Ambassador now at: Aseanite
The role of an Aseanite Brand Ambassador is the perfect avenue to develop and enhance their network within the global ASEAN community. Working alongside us in shaping the direction of the ASEAN Community in their respective universities, ambassadors will proactively identify new opportunities to engage with students in their region. This year, our Brand Ambassadors will lead and execute our special projects, rotate between the key areas of focus within Aseanite as well as partake in our very own BA Challange, where our Brand Ambassadors will implement sophisticated marketing strategies that they have devised for Aseanite's key projects!
Do note that the program is only open to individuals who are:
1. Currently pursuing their undergraduate studies in either of the following:
- Southeast Asia
- United Kingdom
2. Not in their final year of their undergraduate studies at the time of application
How to apply:
1. Register as a member at Aseanite
2. Complete your Aseanite profile (Don’t forget to upload your most updated CV!)
3. Search for “Brand Ambassadors” in Aseanite Jobs and Apply!
4. We will invite successful candidates to our online interviews
2359 GMT (UK Time), Sunday, 12th February 2017.