Good Neighbors is an international, non-profit humanitarian organization that plans, implements and raises funds for the provision of services in child education, community development, health, sanitation, and disaster relief projects. Currently Good Neighbors has been operating in 37 countries, supporting approximately 17 million people, including more than 10 million children.
Good Neighbors International in Vietnam (GNI) is implementing Community Development Projects (CDP) based on child sponsorship in 3 provinces; Tuyen Quang, Hoa Binh, and Thanh Hoa. GNI is working in main areas as child sponsorship and education, water and sanitation, income generation, etc. in 9 CDPs and is managing over 9,600 sponsored children.
Job title: Sponsorship Service Division Officer (SSD Officer)
Effective date: February 2017
Department: Sponsorship Service Division
Location: Head Office, Hanoi
Reports to: SSD Manager/ DS Team Leader
Type of contract: Full time
1. KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Internal: Country Director, Managing Director, SSD Manager/Officers, DS Team Leader, Admin-Finance Manager/Officer, Project Manager, Field Officers
External: GNI’s Donors, Partners, Governmental Officials, INGOs, Communities
2. MAIN DUTIES
Manage data and services of three CDPs: Thinh Lang, Vinh Loc and Tan Lac
- IHQ (International Head Quarter) and Project link up managing
- To receive and check timely Gift Money & Letter, Return file, APR and ACL list from IHQ and deliver to project
- To check report submitted from project on Gift Money, CIF, APR and ACL and submit to SSD manager for sending to IHQ.
- To check the drop out report from project and prepare the reasons list of dropout and submit SSD manager and IHQ.
- Management of activities including: Lunch feeding, Health check, Annual gifts, Gift campaign and some extra-curricular activities at schools
- In charge of Case Management: To check report submitted from project and feedback on Home Visiting, Special Case and submit to Team leader and SSD manager.
- M&E of Project’s SSD Activity
- To study and check the feedback from project of the assigned CDP
- To visit projects for monitoring the evaluation the fields as it will be assigned.
- To prepare report on the basis of scheduled achieved plan.
- To follow the report with project for improving the SSD activity.
- To receive feedback from project and check with other DS team members then keep record properly.
- To check the assigned reports from projects and deliver DS Team leader.
- To check emails from project regularly, share with team and concern.
- Specialization in SSD fields
- To keep record/filing properly letter, reports and documents
- To disburse notice and report timely to projects.
- To develop guidelines for in charged activities
- To work willingly for any particular assignment given by management level.
3. QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Graduated from Universities majoring in Social science.
- Majoring in Sociology, Social work will be an asset
- 1 year relevant working experience with children.
- Experience and skills of planning, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and partnership;
- Experience in Child protection, Child management or with NGO
- Ability to work independently and with the team;
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good organizing skills and interpersonal skills;
- Good skill in computer use: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Email
- Basic English skill.
- Sociable, responsive, committed
- Commit to work at least 1 year for GNI
4. HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates are invited to send their application (including a letter of motivation and a CV with a portrait photo attached) to Human Resource Division via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the Head Office address: Good Neighbors International in Vietnam, 17 th Floor, Block A, Song Da Building, My Dinh I, Nam Tu Liem, Hanoi no later than 20th January 2017. We are very sorry that only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Deadline: Fri, 2017-01-20