USAID VIETNAM FORESTS AND DELTAS PROGRAM
POSITION: TEMPORARY RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Vietnamese and English
1 April, 2017
Duration of Contract:
30 September, 2017
Expected Duration of Assignment:
6 monthscontract for maternity cover
The USAID Vietnam Forests and Deltas Program (VFD) was awarded to Winrock International by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) as a Cooperative Agreement on September 25, 2012. Winrock implements the program in direct partnership with Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD) and through sub-awards with the American Red Cross (ARC), the Center for Sustainable Rural Development (SRD), SNV – Netherlands Development Organization (SNV), and the Vietnam Red Cross (VNRC). On December 24, 2013, the Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development approved the “Detailed Project Document” by the decision 3040/QĐ-BNN -HTQT that provided legal status for the program to begin implementation.
2. POSITION DESCRIPTION:
VFD is seeking a full time Temporary Receptionist/Administrative Assistant ( 6 months contract for maternity cover)to provide the reception, administrative, and logistical support for the project office in Hanoi.
Supervisor: The position will report to the Finance and Operations Director.
3. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
This Receptionist/Administrative Assistant will perform the following tasks:
- Act as phone operator and welcome guests to the office and ensure good order of the front office.
- Being responsible for all incoming correspondences, ensuring timeliness and efficiency:
- Receive incommingcorrespondences, making copies for correspondence file and for concerned staff members;
- Ensure that all incomming correspondence are promptly delivered to those concerned;
- Being responsible for all outgoing correspondences:
- Assigning the reference number;
- Label the addresses, making a copy for outgoing file;
- Ensure that all express mails are promptly sent out;
- Monitor daily operation and use of the meeting rooms; arrange equipment for the meetings;
- Ensure that all office facilities are ready and available for daily work: Being focal point person to contact landlord and IT and relevant suppliers for timely repairation, maintenance of issues related to office equipment and office building.
- Assist with logistical/travel arrangements, and organization of workshop, conference and program events.
- Manage use of stationary and office supplies
- Management of taxi coupons. Check all expenses relating to the monthly use of the car and taxis.
- Keep track staff leave records and send it to staff on regular basis.
- Update telephone contact and contact address of VFD staff, partners, government organizations and other institutions with whom VFD has contacts or working relationship with on a regular basis.
- Take notes and drafting minutes of staff meetings when requested.
- Act as timesheet keeper for the office; remind staff to submit timesheets on time.
- Handling petty cash payment of Hanoi office.
- Support finance team with photocopying FOV when required.
- Carry out others tasks that may be required by the COP/DCOP and F&O Director from time to time.
4. REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or Diploma or similar qualification from a recognized clerical college;
- At least 2 years of sound working experience in administrative/secretarial work; experience with USAID project is preferable.
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good organizational skills;
- Dynamic, self-motivated, willing to learn, service-oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Professional use of relevant computer programs (e.g. MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel).
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV and cover letter (in English) to email address: email@example.com.
Title: Winrock International_ Position_Candidate’s full name
Any question please contact: Ms Quyen. Tel: 043 8265118